SeeSnake® Standard Camera & CS10 Digital Recording Monitor Screen
Wide pipe diameter capacity range makes this camera system ideal for a wide range of inspection needs. 2" to 12" Lines up to 325'.
The CS10 Monitor combines durability with the easiest to use digital recording monitor in the industry. One touch recording allows you to record snapshots and video directly to a USB stick then hand it to your customer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
#39338, CS10 Digital Recording Monitor Screen
- Always upright images.
- 100% hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for optimum durability.
- Rugged, high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing and long life.
- Flexible transmitters make locating easy and are compatible with RIDGID® locators.
- Line Capacity: 2" - 12"
- Maximum Run: 325'
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Reel Frame Diameter: 32"
- Camera Diameter: 1.365"
- Camera Length: 1.68"
- Push Cable Diameter: .44"
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 104ºF
- Waterproof Depth: 330'
- Video Resolution: 656(H) x 492(V)
- USB Stick - record digitally into a format that your customer can read on their computer.
- 12.1" Daylight Readable Display - easily monitor and record inspections in bright outdoor environments.
- Integrated Line Tracing - trace the reel push cable with a RIDGID® locator (requires a RIDGID transmitter).
- Multi Mode Recording - take snapshots, record full frame video and record in a lean Auto-log video format (small files).
- Software Integration - with SeeSnake HQ™, deliver your inspections in a wide array of formats from online to DVD.
- Weight:13 lbs.
- Length-Width-Height: 14.3" x 11.9" x 12.4"
- Display: 12.1" daylight readable LCD
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Power Source: 1 or 2 RIDGID 18V Advanced Lithium battery (optional) or AC plug
- Audio: Integrated microphone and speaker
- Video: AVI 20FPS - 720 x 480
- Image: JPG - 720 x 480
- Transfer: USB stick
- Software: Includes SeeSnake HQ Software
SeeSnake 19388 Manual
Full Lifetime Warranty